POSS Intake Forms
After scheduling your initial consultation, you will receive a confirmation email that includes a clinical intake document. If you have trouble accessing that document, or did not receive the intake form via email, please complete the appropriate forms below. These forms are HIPPA compliant and will be returned to us electronically. If you have any questions about the forms, please contact us.
With the exception of HBCBS, United HealthCare and specific Student Plans, POSS is an out of network provider for psychotherapy services. However, most health insurance or employee benefit plans will cover the cost of services rendered by a licensed psychologist. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, services may be covered in full or in part. Many clients also use their Health Spending Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA) to pay for psychotherapy services. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We would recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
• Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
• Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
• Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
• How much will I be reimbursed for out of network services?
• Do I need written approval from my primary care physician for services to be covered?
If your clinician is a psychologist (PhD or PsyD), a master’s level clinical social worker (LCSW), or a professional counselor (LPC), then the codes we tend to bill include:
• 90791 for the initial consultation
• 90832, 90834, or 90837 for psychotherapy
If you are seeing a provider for couples counseling the code typically used is: 90847.
We will provide you with a monthly statement (electronically) at the beginning of every month that you will be able to submit directly to your insurance company for out of network reimbursement.
If you would like to learn more, or discuss our insurance policies in more detail, please contact us.
Insurances We Accept for ABA Services